Terms & Conditions
Tekan- Tekan Je dengan GoPayz Raya Campaign
Tekan-Tekan Je dengan GoPayz Raya campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by U Mobile Services Sdn Bhd (“U Mobile”), which will commence at 12.00am on 20 April 2021 and end at 11.59pm on 31 May 2021 in the following phases (“Campaign Period”):
Phase Campaign Period Start Date End Date 1 20 April 2021 3 May 2021 2 4 May 2021 17 May 2021 3 18 May 2021 31 May 2021
By participating in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions below (“Terms and Conditions”).
This Campaign is open to the following individuals aged 18 years and above who are:
(i) Malaysian citizens;
(ii) permanent residents; or
(iii) foreigners with a valid passport and mailing address in Malaysia.
- U Mobile’s permanent or contract employees, agents, vendors and contractors and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in this Campaign.
- U Mobile reserves the right to reject any application by any participant without assigning any reason.
- This Campaign is open to the following individuals aged 18 years and above who are:
To participate in this Campaign, participants must:
(i) If the participant is an existing GoPayz customer, the participant must perform any 1 of the following transactions worth RM50.00 and above in a single transaction using the participants’ GoPayz cards (i.e. physical or virtual GoPayz MasterCard card, GoPayz UnionPay card, GoPayz Visa card, GoPayz QR Code or GoPayz Tap & Pay) during the Campaign Period (“Transaction”):
(A) any purchase made via e-commerce platforms or retail outlets; or
(B) any transaction via GoPayz app or web. For clarity, if participants purchase wealth services via the GoPayz app or web, the minimum value for such transaction must be worth RM1,000.00 inclusive of sales charges for the said transaction in a single transaction; or
(ii) if the participant is a non-GoPayz customer, the participant must:
(A) download the GoPayz app;
(B) sign up for the GoPayz account via the GoPayz app; and
(C) perform the Transaction.
- For clarity, the Transaction does not include:
(i) top up of mobile prepaid accounts;
(ii) postpaid bill payment;
(iii) all contributions under charity services;
(iv) top up of any GoPayz Account;
(v) send or request money service (P2P transfer); or
(vi) cash withdrawal.
- Each participant may perform more than 1 Transaction to participate in this Campaign and every Transaction will be calculated as 1 entry to the Campaign
- To participate in this Campaign, participants must:
U Mobile will select the following participants who complete the steps listed in paragraph as the winners of the campaign who will be entitled to receive the rewards specified (“Rewards”):
(i) Part 1:
(A) the 500th, 1,000th, 1,500th, 2,000th, 2,500th, 3,000th, 3,500th, 4,000th, 4,500th, 5,000th, 5,500th, 6,000th, 6,500th, 7,000th, 7,500th, 8,000th, 8,500th, 9,000th, 9,500th, 10,000th Transaction performed by the participant in each phase;
(B) each participant is entitled to receive RM18.00 worth of GoPayz cash reward each (“Cash Reward”) during the Campaign Period. If U Mobile select the participant’s transaction more than once, U Mobile will select the participant who performed the next Transaction in the following sequence: 501st, 1,001st, 1,501st, 2,001st, as the winners;
(C) U Mobile will select a total of 60 winners during the Campaign Period, i.e. 20 winners for each phase.
(D) the Cash Reward will be credited into the winners’ GoPayz accounts within 5 working days from the date of the winners’ announcement as listed below:
Phase Winner Announcement Date 1 12 May 2021 2 26 May 2021 3 9 June 2021
(ii) Part 2:
(A) 3 of participants who:
(1) are GoPayz premium wallet account holders; and
(2) performed the highest number of Transactions worth a minimum amount of RM50.00 per Transaction, during the Campaign Period will be entitled to receive 1 of the following prizes in a decreasing order based on the number of Transactions performed (“Prize”):
Winner Announcement Type of Prize Details of Prize Terms and Conditions Applicable to the Prize 11 June 2021 Grand Prize 1 unit of SHARP 70-Inch 4K UHD TV 4TC70BK1X
- Winners must complete and submit the winner acknowledgement form provided by U Mobile via e-mail (“Acknowledgment Form”);
- the Prize is given on an “As Is” basis. U Mobile does not provide any warranty nor is it responsible for the merchantability of the Prize;
- Winners must contact Senheng Electric (KL) Sdn Bhd (“Senheng”) via https://www.senheng.com.my/contact for any defect or product warranty claims relating to the Prize;
- the Prize will be delivered by Senheng within 21 working days from winner the date of winners’ announcement. U Mobile is not responsible for any damage or loss of the Prize during the delivery process.
2nd Prize 1 unit of SHARP Plasmacluster Ion Technology Air Purifier SHP-KCF30LW 3rd Prize 1 unit of SHARP 23L Microwave Over SHP-R709EK
- U Mobile will notify the winners of their entitlement to the Rewards via GoPayz app push notification(s), email, phone call or in any manner U Mobile deems fit.
- If the winner fails to submit the Acknowledgment Form within 2 working days from U Mobile’s notification, U Mobile shall select the next eligible winner who fulfils the requirements of paragraphs 4 and 5 above to receive the Prize.
- Participants must ensure that their GoPayz accounts are active at the point of U Mobile provide the Rewards.
- The Rewards are non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or rebate in full or in part and any visuals of the Reward shown on GoPayz app, web or Facebook page, advertisement and promotion materials are for photography or illustration purposes only.
- U Mobile reserves the rights to replace or substitute such Rewards with any other reward(s) of similar value as determined by U Mobile.
- Each eligible participant is entitled to win the Rewards once throughout the Campaign Period.
- For assistance in relation to the Rewards, participants may email GoPayz customer care at email@example.com or call +6018-388 3388.
- U Mobile will select the following participants who complete the steps listed in paragraph as the winners of the campaign who will be entitled to receive the rewards specified (“Rewards”):
- U Mobile may change any of these Terms and Conditions and may terminate, suspend this Campaign or extend the Campaign Period. Any such change will be announced on our website. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions on our website and if you do not agree to any of the changes, you must immediately cease participation in the Campaign.
By participating in the Campaign, all participants: -
- consent for U Mobile to collect, record, hold, store, use and disclose their personal information for purposes which are necessary or related to the participation in the Campaign;
- consent for U Mobile to disclose or publish their personal information such as their names and identities and any general information that U Mobile sees fit about the participants in any media, marketing or advertising materials; and
- grant U Mobile the absolute and unrestricted right to modify, use and publish any still or moving images of the participants for any promotional, marketing, commercial or other related purpose, without any payment or compensation.
- To the extent permitted by law, U Mobile excludes all liability in connection with this Campaign. All participants agree to release U Mobile s from and indemnify U Mobile against all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, for loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) or breach of any of these Terms and Conditions; whether direct or indirect, special or consequential arising out of participation in this Campaign.
- The subscription and use of GoPayz is subject to the GoPayz Service Agreement and where applicable, these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, GoPayz Service Agreement Terms and Conditions, as the case may be, will apply to the extent of such inconsistency.
- The Campaign and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Malaysia. The participants agree that the Courts of Malaysia have jurisdiction over all matters arising from this Campaign.
Version: 6 May 2021